Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Where I've Been


Hi there friends, it's been awhile. Huge thanks to all of you who reached out to ask where I had run off to - I appreciate your concern more than you know. It's actually very happy news...I am expecting a baby girl :) You can read about all the details on With This Nest, but know that I will be slowly coming back to this space in the weeks ahead. Thanks for sticking around!

{Image via Grey Likes Weddings | Photography by Joielala Photographie}

9 comments:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

congratulations hun! how exciting!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

The best reason in the world to have your "me" time! Wishing you all well!

la petite coquine said...

My goodness, how exciting! Congratulations!

Corinna said...

Congratulations and best of luck with your pregnancy. Enjoy all of your quiet time before the little one appears =)

bridechic said...

Congrats! Your life is about to change in ways you can't imagine . . .

Babs Blog said...

Congratulations! Take it easy, and enjoy this time. I hope you are getting spoiled. :) Looking forward to new posts when you are feeling up to it. :)

Christiano said...

Wow, congratulations! On both the baby girl and your cute yellow home on a hill :) Best wishes!
Christiano
http://weddingstamps.net

Jamie said...

Stunning and beautiful photos. They seem to be timeless.
wedding dj services toronto