Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding: Seattle, Washington


There is a classical beauty to Annika and Phil's wedding, so much so that I feel like it took place in another era. Annika wore a custom made silk gown and a beautiful birdcage veil, and the couple celebrated their nuptials with a high tea reception downtown Seattle before embarking on an 11 week European honeymoon! I think the two images above are some of my new favorite wedding photos - definitely something to frame in remembrance of a lovely day.

Photography: La Luz Photography

Floral Designer: Terra Bella Flowers
Reception Venue: Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Videographer: Semblance Productions
s

4 comments:

la petite coquine said...

This wedding is absolutely breathtaking! Their celebration will look as lovely 20 years from now as it does today.

Lizzie [Ten Thou Bride] said...

That bride is unusually beautiful and I love how classic their wedding is..I agree with La Petite that its elegance means it'll be just as beautiful years from now!

PassionArte said...

Very elegant! I love the shots of the details.. the glasses, the bouquet with its soft colors...

Laurel said...

The bride is stunning. I love the last picture.