Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding: Apalachicola, Florida


Ashley and Brad's wedding was a destination event, held in the oyster capital of the Southeast. I always love green bridesmaids dresses, but isn't that picture of the entire bridal party in the vintage car adorable? And the little girl gazing lovingly at the cake is too cute. I think I would frame both and put them in my house!

Photographer: Mari's Paradise Images
Event Planner: Bayside Gallery and Florist
Reception Venue: Coombs House Inn

5 comments:

Your Wedding Hostesses said...

Awww! She looks like little Darci staring at that cake! (or little Becky, for that matter!)

somewhereinthyme said...

I love the green dresses and the flowers also. Apalach is such an awesome place but especially for a wedding!

Lizzie [Ten Thou Bride] said...

That shot of the group in the car and the last shot of the flower petals and everything?! Jeez...this looks awesome!

Brent said...

This does look like a great wedding!

Mari Darr Welch said...

I'm so thrilled you featured Ashley and Brad's wedding on your blog!! They were a beautiful couple and a ton of fun to photograph. Thank you!