Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Sponsor Spotlight: Santa Barbara Preserves Co.


I am really excited to introduce you to our newest sponsor, who I know you will love as much as I do! Santa Barbara Preserves Co. specializes in small batch preserves, and they also offer adorable wedding favors. You can pick from a variety of jellies, jams and apple butter and customize the flavor, the size of the jars, the colors, etc. And get this - they will even work with you to create a custom flavor!

The company is run by a mother and daughter team, and they work with local ingredients and homemade flavor. I truly wish I had heard of them before my own wedding...preserves are such a great way to add a personal touch but also send your guests home with something you know they'll use!

2 comments:

J-Dash said...

Unfortunately this company appears to have shut down and has managed to rip off many brides to be days before our weddings. We spent anywhere from $500-$1000 on personalized wedding favors only to have them stop returning calls, emails, and complaints. They have also shut down their website. It appears they ran off with many bride to be's money including mine. I now have to find 200 favors within 1 week. It is truly sad that anybody could do this to brides in the most happy time of our lives. They made sure to collect our final payments before dropping off the radar.

Darci said...

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If there is anything I can do to help, please just let me know.