Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding: Chicago, IL


Erika and Thad had an intimate wedding at Mrs. Murphys Irish Bistro in Chicago, opting to focus on spending quality time with their nearest and dearest. Erika made the button bouquets for both herself and her bridesmaids, who sported dresses in lovely shades of blue. And to continue that theme, Erika opted for a blue crinoline underneath her vintage inspired dress! I love the ambiance of the bistro and the intimacy of the wedding so much - it looks like such a lovely day. All images are courtesy of Melissa Hayes Photography, and you can see more images on her blog!


4 comments:

Kara said...

I love these pictures...Maybe it's the smaller venue, but they seem really intimate and sweet, more so than other wedding photos around these days.

Album Boutique Team said...

I love all the shades of blue on the bridesmaids, and the bouquet is adorable! Congratulations :)

Claire said...

What a wonderful wedding. I love the intimate feel to it. I loved the blue crinoline under the brides dress.

Samantha said...

Ah! This venue is right down the street from me! How fun :) I know the food well, so I know the bride and groom had an amazing time, and how lovely is the bride's dress? It's just beautiful.