Blog has moved, searching new blog...

French Decor in Chicago


I love everything French, so I was so excited to find out about this adorable little Parisian wedding boutique right here in Chicago! My friend Melissa Hayes just went to The Left Bank for a photoshoot and she was kind enough to pass along all the pictures you see in this post. Aside from the gorgeous trinkets, wouldn't this be great inspiration for a wedding? All the little suitcases stacked together, the vintage frames and dress forms - love it!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

I am dying over those brooches.

Laris.Sa said...

OMG...i LOVE all of this cute little things !!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Oh my word! Be still my beating heart! If I didn't live on the other side of the world, I would be in my car and my way there now.

Multi gemstone rings said...

Beautiful pictures. Love the jewelry.

25th anniversary invitation said...

Love French designs! Thanks for sharing.

Wedding Jewelry said...

Lovely Pictures.all we love this type of jewelry.thanks for sharing.