Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Botanical Wedding Inspiration


A few weeks ago I was introduce to stylist Lo Bjurulf via Green Wedding Shoes, and I was mesmerized by her talent. There are origami tablescapes, beautifully styled homes and this brightly colored fete! I think this would be so lovely as a shower or a bridal brunch, and of course makes me wonder if there are nurseries and greenhouses that rent out their space. But even if you can't have it in a similar venue, you can easily incorporate some of the details. Cabbages as centerpieces and bottles capped with fruit...adorable!

4 comments:

Hindsight Bride said...

Fantastic! I just love earthy, leafy, table decor mixed with modern place settings and vintage glass. What a great fusion!

Lizzie said...

Love the details of this wedding! Totally agree with Hindsight Bride on the decor!

San said...

Oh. My. Goodness. The colors are so vivid and fabulous! I LOVE this tablescape! Beautiful!

Cheers!

Beth said...

Love love love this beautiful theme!