Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding: Punta de Mita, Mexico


Alex and Matt's destination wedding in Mexico has such a relaxed and sun-kissed vibe, it makes me wish I was married on a beach! They gave away fans to all of their guests so they could stay cool during the beach ceremony and at the reception there was a cigar bar and a fire circle for roasting s'mores. And it goes without saying, I adore all of the succulent centerpieces and the star lanterns - perfection! {All photographs by the talented Elizabeth Lloyd}


7 comments:

Bicoastal Bride said...

I love everything about it – the setting, her gown, the d├ęcor. What a gorgeous wedding!

Album Boutique Team said...

What a stunning couple and wedding! I love the bride's dress and all the seascape details. A beautiful location and it looks like a ton of fun for the guests. Thanks for sharing.

Hilary said...

Love the laid back color palette and the easygoing decor. Just beautiful!

DapperPaper said...

their tablescape and decor are SO rustic and pretty!
and i love that photo of her with the cigar!

-Elizabeth

Your Wedding Hostesses said...

Unbelievable! That might be the best wedding I've seen and the photographs seem to capture the vibe so perfectly. Love, love, LOVE the bridesmaids dresses and bouquets!

But it's not like you to not include a picture of the cake. :)

Anna Jane said...

Gorgeous wedding! Can you tell me where the wedding took place? I'm hoping to have one in Punta Mita, as I love it it there, but want something a little more affordable than the Four Seasons.

Thanks!
seeannajane@gmail.com

Darci said...

Hi Anna Jane - the wedding was actually at the Four Seasons in Punta de Mita. Hope that helps!