Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Rustic Wedding Decor


The Storque recently posted a great roundup of rustic wedding items that can be found in various Etsy shops, and some of them were so fabulous I had to share them again here. I love the concept of incorporating natural elements into your wedding day and each of these definitely fit the bill!

Clockwise, from top left: Dress from sarahseven, Boutonniere from Pomp & Plumage, Mr & Mrs signs from LittleWeeShop, Customized birch bark vases from bettula, Moss monogram from Choosing You, Wooden candle holders from The Bent Tree Gallery

7 comments:

Marquee Hire in East said...

This decor was looking quite eco friendly specially that J&M looking really beautiful nicely made..

Album Boutique Team said...

These are really beautiful pieces, I love the wood carvings and natural elements. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Im loving Lost City Products pillows too. The pillows are great gifts for my bridesmaids!

Denise Cole said...

Thanks for showing my love nest boutonniere! My shop currently has a 15% discount off orders of 6 boutonnieres or more. And - I posted a matching ring pillow this morning. Come take a look!

April said...

I love the earth friendly decor with it's rustic accent. The green letter J&M look very cool,unique and it blended well with the rest of the wedding decor!I love it!!!

Michael and Anna Costa said...

So inspiring! Great details

micwed said...

really touch me !!