Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Make A Statement


It looks like this week is inadvertently turning out to be collections of inspiration for all sorts of different wedding aspects (I think I like it). A lot of brides are turning to chunky necklaces to add an interesting element to their white dresses, and I adore each and every one of these from Elva Fields. And I don't think I have to explain how much I wish I had found that green necklace before my own wedding!

How about you? Are you going with a statement necklace for your day or opting for the classic route?

11 comments:

Katie@Simply & Forever said...

Darci, those are amazing! The green one is great! Reminds me of the necklace I wore to MTH but I like the solid color of the beads for Spring! I would love to see those with a wedding dress!

Jessica @ budgetsavvybride said...

I'm a HUGE fan of statement necklaces. These are all gorgeous!!

Lulu Mae said...

oh my gosh! i LOVE these designs! GORGEOUS!!!!! xoxoxo
Love, Lulu Mae

Katie said...

OMG I AM IN LOVE!

Heather said...

beautiful! I'll end up in something simple I think since I'm not in a strapless gown it's harder to pull off a chunky statement piece. so much fun though!

webExecutive said...

They are absolutely stricking! I'm in love with the green one and I don't wear big necklaces or big jewelry for that matter. Time to go shopping at Eva Fields.

perfectly paisley said...

These necklaces are absolutely beautiful!!!!

landlocked bride said...

If only one of them were red!

Surrounded By Boys said...

These are beautiful! I love the idea of going the traditional, more low-key route for the ceremony and then switching it up a bit at the reception by adding color. I had a bride once who took off her veil and added a flower in her hair and a colored sash around her waist at the reception. What fun to have two distinct looks on your wedding day!

Pip Pip and All That said...

Adore Eva Fields! Her Spring collection is just divine - the blue necklace is hands down my favorite!

Elva Fields Jewelry said...

Thank you all! We love our brides at Elva Fields and feel so honored to be part of such a fun and memorable occasion...and beyond! We'll do our best to keep the jewels coming!