Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Customized Wedding Prints


How cute are these new prints from Madebygirl? You can customize them to spell out each of your names, and they can be connected with either a heart or a plus sign. It definitely has an old school, "Jen + Jack" being scribbled on a notebook type of feeling to it, which I love. They come in several colors and you can order your own right here. I think it could even be a really cute alternative to a guest book...something you could frame and keep forever!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

great idea. I love Madebygirl

Jen of Made By Girl said...

Thank you so much Darci for mentioning our newest Wedding Prints!
OXOXOX

a-schroe said...

I love the idea, but I am really more into the shoes pictured, because they would perfectly complementing my dress (60ties style with a bow on the neckline). Any chance you could identify the brand?

Thx so much :-)

Darci said...

The shoes are Stuart Weitzman! Not completely sure, but I think this is the same style: http://www.myglassslipper.com/wedding-shoes/stuart-weitzman/bowregard-3322

dognbird said...

Super charming! Love the fresh pop art quality.