Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Carol Hannah Wedding Collection


I wrote about my love for Carol Hannah a few months ago, so I am happy to report that her Wedding Collection has officially launched! Aside from these adorable bridal dresses, there are also several really great bridesmaid options (I shared most of them in my original post). I think the embroidered dress in the first picture is my favorite...what is yours? And equally as important - are you watching Project Runway this season??


7 comments:

miss fancy pants (the bride) said...

I looooooove that embroidered dress. And the sweetheart one is a close second. Unfortunately, I am so far behind on Project Runway, probably by 2 seasons, I always forget to watch!

Cynthia said...

Oh my gosh I love that bottom dress! Too bad I've recently told my bf I'm in no hurry to get married. Loovvve the bottom ruffles!

D. Marie said...

I blogged about Carol Hannah's gowns @ my AllWomenStalk.com blog! I love the little flowers on her gowns...the beautiful detail is amazing! Love to find her on your blog.

dognbird said...

Love these dresses, especially the first one. The retro flowers are darling.

Elie's Papel said...

i love those dresses... they are so feminine... have a happy V-Day weekend!

Kirby said...

so beautiful!

Jessica at Alden Blair said...

LOVE the bottom dress - fun and flirty. Great for a vintage or carnival-themed wedding!