Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding Recap: Megan & Tanner


Megan and Tanner translated their style so beautifully into their wedding - its safe to say that I am a little obsessed with the bridesmaids attire! And as usual, Rebekah Westover did such an amazing job photographing the day. The fourth photo below is something I would absolutely put on a canvas and hang on my wall if I were them! Thank you so much for sharing, Rebekah (you can see more photos from the wedding on her blog)


















5 comments:

Chey can cook! (and more) said...

What a beautiful wedding (and her dress!!)

Westside Wedding said...

Happy New Year and congratulations on being on the Top 100 wedding blogger list!

Ami @ Elizabeth Anne Designs said...

wow, that cake is unbelievable. she is such a precious bride. rebekah always gets such fun and creative couples!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone happen to know where her dress is from or the designer? I absolutely love it!

Anonymous said...

I am really LOVING her dress too! Did anyone find out who designed it?