Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Maisie Fantaisie


Because I am in the mood for some cake today (and its been awhile since we've had a cake post) I thought I would share these from Maisie Fantaisie! Looking through all the inspiration photos I've compiled in the last two years, its clear that I really like simple cakes with different sized tiers and these certainly fit the bill. I think the ruffled one below might be my new favorite because its so unique! Which one do you like?

P.S. The new question & answer forum is really enjoyable! If you have a burning question, pop on over and ask away.


4 comments:

Christina said...

I love these, sweet and simple. I just emailed this post to my Mom who will be making our cake!

miss fancy pants (the bride) said...

Oh man, cakes like these make me slightly regret our decision to have cupcakes... they're so beautiful! Any cake with polka dots is a winner in my books. Great finds!

catering said...

I really love cakes,and that chocolate brown cake catch up my attention...Those cakes have a look of sophistication and elegance.
I'm sure it got lots and lots of attention..I hope more internet users will visit your site...

Courtney said...

Ah ha! Just as I was wondering was a chocolate swiss dot cake would look like. Very nice!

These cakes are stunning!