Blog has moved, searching new blog...

DIY Bridal Wrap


I am so excited about this tutorial I found on Ruffles & Stuff - I only wish I had found it before my own wedding! The extremely creative Disney took a bag of lace trimmings and sewed them onto a panel of white fleece, to make the most beautiful wrap (that I think would look lovely with a wedding dress). This would be such a great way to incorporate lace or fabric from wedding dresses of other women in your family! You can head over to Ruffles and Stuff to read the full tutorial and see more pictures. So lovely!


5 comments:

VISION Photography | www.mytruevision.com | This is my true vision said...

great blog...i found your link today while reading westside wedding blog.

Make 2010 great.

Greetings from two photographers in Atlanta, GA

Ami @ Elizabeth Anne Designs said...

oh wow, that's just lovely! 'course i'm a sucker for anything gold and ivory. especially anything gold, ivory, and vintagey. :)

Business Opportunity said...

Lovely, very pretty… I just got married. In fact I like it so much that I would suggest this one to my best fried she’s getting married this year.

decorating fabric said...

It’s a great decorating fabric and great for weeding stuff, I love it. My aunt just had her wedding and it was full of ruffles almost everywhere and it was beautiful.

Michael and Anna Costa said...

Wow, ain't this an inspiring idea?! These little details some people think about amaze us everyday.