Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Carnations


I'll admit it, I was a carnation skeptic. They are lovely little flowers but for me they conjured up memories of awkward junior high dances and candy grams (did you have those at school? My God those were excruciating). But leave it to Chelsea Fuss to change my mind - her latest Project Wedding article is nothing short of adorable. The multitude of ways you could use this design are endless - showers, birthday parties, casual weddings, rehearsal dinners, I could go on and on. Beautiful job, Chelsea...I am converted!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Great arrangements!

Have you heard of With This Ring (http://www.withthisring.org)?

It's an organization that uses donated wedding rings to raise money for charitable causes. It's a pretty fascinating "radical giving" campaign that goes to a worthy cause. Thought your readers might be interested in it. They're actually doing a ring auction this month to celebrate the "12 Rings of Christmas".

Bicoastal Bride said...

Those are gorgeous! Carnations can really be beautiful when arranged well.

Aylee Bits said...

These are lovely. They didn't look like carnations at first glance. I didn't like them before, but I started liking them when I started my wedding planning and so the beautiful carnation arrangements.

chelsea said...

Awww. Thanks so much. You totally made my day. Happy you like the table:)