Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding: Megan and Tanner


Megan and Tanner translated their style so beautifully into their wedding - its safe to say that I am a little obsessed with the bridesmaids attire! And as usual, Rebekah Westover did such an amazing job photographing the day. The fourth photo below is something I would absolutely put on a canvas and hang on my wall if I were them! Thank you so much for sharing, Rebekah (you can see more photos from the wedding on her blog)


















6 comments:

jessica lynn said...

love that cake and the BM dresses. have it in my inspiration folder to post on my blog! you beat me to it! :)

tiffanyandink said...

It's nice to see some unique photos from the SLC LDS Temple. Often times the photos are exactly like others seen. Kudos to the photographer for that one!

cedar chest said...

I really fell in love with the photos! They are all stunning! I wish I could also hire a very good photographer for my wedding!

tickledwhimsy said...

I love seeing chic mormon weddings hitting the blogosphere! Those bridesmaid outfits are to die for, and totally wearable afterwards!

Katherine said...

i LOVE the bride's dress...anyone know what designer??

Wedding Dress said...

Wow! Nice photos. Love the cake ;)