Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding - Toledo, OH


Remember Ashley & Jason's adorable engagement session? Benjamin Derkin (of Derks Works) just sent over their wedding, which is equally as fun. I have to admit that until a few months ago, I wasn't a fan of purple in any shade. But its quickly becoming one of my favorite colors - check out those bridesmaids dresses! You can see more pictures on Benjamin's blog, and I have listed more of Ashley & Jason's vendors below:

Wedding Planner: Nikki Wolfe – Elite Events
Super-Fun Band: Grand Avenue Band
Photo Booth: Flashback Photobooths
Photography: Derk’s Works














7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful wedding! Thank you for sharing!

danacordovadesign said...

I love Derk's work! He's classic and fresh and weaves his own distinct style within the shots. Bravo.

Bridechka said...

Great shots.

Emily Photo said...

Beautiful photos! I am very inspired by Derk's style.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

such a pretty wedding!!!

Katie said...

Holy cow, she's wearing the same dress I am going to wear. Except I had the bow and train removed, but still. I think that's pretty awesome.

Wedding Reception said...

I like the black & white photos.