Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Kraft Paper Table Numbers


I adore the large kraft paper numbers used for these table numbers. They fit so perfectly with the feel of the table and are big enough to be seen from a distance...always key when searching for your table. I am not sure that they are exactly the same, but I found some pretty similar numbers right here, for about $3 per number. {Photos from Paloma Images via .c is for charmed, flowers designed by Rae Florae, menus and paper products by Flush Designs}


2 comments:

Wedding Reception said...

I like this idea! They go great with the decor.

Darci said...

I get a lot of questions about where to find these adorable numbers, so hopefully this will help!

I've seen the kraft paper numbers at my local JoAnn Fabrics, but if you search for "paper mache numbers" online, you can find some as well. This site seems to be a good resource:http://02b8e9f.netsolstores.com/8numbercontempostyle-1008254.aspx

Good luck!