Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Summer Inspiration


The color combination of the picture in the bottom left corner inspired me with thoughts of summer, so I created this board with a mix of different greens and blues. What do you think - too much color? Are any of you using a green and blue palette? Sources for all the pictures can be found below...

{Row 1: Flower from Jimsees; Car from W. Scott Chester; Drinks from Martha Stewart Weddings}
{Row 2: Napkin from Plum Party; Bouquet from The Knot; Dress from Jcrew}
{Row 3: Chair picture from Zinnias; Shoes from The Knot; Clutch from 1154 Lill Studio}

9 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

such a perfect palette. lovely!

Megan said...

I love it! We used a green and blue palette for our wedding this past May and it was perfect!

Ale said...

I like it! Granted, I'm a huge fan of the actual combination of blue & green = TEAL! (or close to it :) I think adding a splash of yellow for small accents to this palette would be perfection :)

Blush Paperie said...

Love it! So preppy & chic.

JHRME said...

I could eat it for desert! Paired with these flowers?

Nicole-Lynn said...

Gorgeous color combo! Love it!

Eliza said...

love this. i am doing a green/blue combo for my wedding, so this is great inspiration.

Sophia said...

My original colors were shades of blue and silver, with a fairytale theme. Then we got a reception hall with walls in shades of green. I figured if I continued of blue and silver, it might look weird in a green room, so I decided to incorporate green in our colour scheme to blend the reception hall wall colours in.

hope-faith remains said...

these are the colors i will be using for my june 2012 wedding :)