Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding - Asheville, NC


I received such a sweet email from Wendy last week, explaining that she was inspired by our ring bearer pillow and used the fabric throughout her own wedding. So when she sent over the pictures of her wedding, I could hardly wait to share them with you!

Wendy and Stephen are such a beautiful couple, and their attention to detail is inspiring. The couple was married at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC which is an amazing place in itself. Wendy incorporated the green damask fabric in the aisle runner, monogrammed pillows, table runners and even the cake! I've listed some of the couple's vendors below and will stop typing now so you can enjoy this lovely wedding. Thank you for sharing, Wendy and Stephen, and congratulations!

Photographer: Michael Juiliano
Florist: The Bloom Room
Coordinator: Jennifer King, Verge Events
































10 comments:

Michael Juiliano said...

Wow thanks for showing off soo many of the photos I took of Wendy and Stephens AMAZING wedding. It was truely an honor to be a part of such an wonderfuly gorgeous day!

Wendy & Stephen rock!

~Michael Juiliano Photography

JHRME said...

Wow! that cake is great! The socks!! Where did she find those socks!!!

Bridechka said...

Love every single bit of it! Just lovely. The apples, the green accents, the smiling faces, but especially her dress! Who makes it?

Darci said...

The socks are from www.joyofsocks.com and Wendy's dress is Jim Hjelm style 8800 from the Spring 2008 line. Glad you're all enjoying this wedding as much as I do!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

pretty bride. lovely wedding.

Always Organizing said...

Thank you so much for sharing where the socks are from, that was my question! I have to have them for my groom and his groomsmen!

bubbatea said...

I just love all the details of this wedding... where did she get thee groom's tie?

Darci said...

Hi bubbatea - I asked Wendy about the ties and this is what she said: Stephen's tie came from a small locally owned shop in Jackson, MS called The Rogue. It's made by XMI. The groomsmen's ties would be a bit easier to find. They're made by Izod, and we picked them up at Belk. Hope that helps!

blonde21 said...

Hi Darci -
What a whimsical wedding! Loved the head table decor and her dress. I was wondering if you might know if she has any interest in selling the dress to a soon-to-be bride. I fell in love with this dress but can not afford it retail and thought it would be worth the ask. Thanks so much!

Darci said...

blonde21 - send me an email and I can try to put you in touch with the bride (contact info at the top of the blog)