Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding - Chicago, IL


I have a beautiful wedding to share with you today from Chicago photographer Becky Hill. The reception took place at the fabulous venue A New Leaf in Lincoln Park and the entire day has a great vintage vibe. Katherine and Jim are a beautiful couple and I have to admit that I am more than a little jealous of those amazing shots with the skyline in the background. So gorgeous! You can see a slideshow with more pictures on Becky's blog...enjoy!
















Interested in submitting your wedding to be featured on the blog? Just send me an email!

4 comments:

boubou said...

Bonjour ! first time i come across your blog , so im gonna visit now :) well if you wanna bes inspired by one of my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot!
Boubouteatime xx

Ale said...

Love her hair and birdcage veil!! I'm using a birdcage veil too, but want to have my hair down in loose, messy, curls and pulled to one side. I'm really liking the whole "street" pictures people are doing now!

Flower Design Jane said...

Love the shades, they're really hot

{The Perfect Palette} said...

what a lovely dress she wore!