Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Heidi Merrick


If you ask me, this dress from Heidi Merrick could definitely be used as a wedding dress. Just look at that back! It is such a classic design and (sigh) it has pockets. The bridesmaids dresses that my friend and cousin wore in our wedding had pockets and I can definitely tell you that those come in handy. I am also pretty sure that this design would make for the cutest bunch of bridesmaids dresses ever...

What do you think? Would you wear the first one as your wedding dress?

8 comments:

Mary said...

What great finds these are! I don't know about the first one as a wedding dress, but I'd definitely wear the second as a bridesmaid's dress, or even just an out-and-about dress! Thanks for sharing!

AEO said...

Okay, I'm already married, but had I seen that first dress before I was married, I would have worn it in a heart beat. It's so classic and simple. Very Gracy Kelly, very Jackie O. Perfect with pearls, peeptoe shoes, and a simple, yet gorgeous, veil. Mmmmmm.......loving it!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

glam

Emily said...

I totally think it could be a wedding dress! I looooove the blue too.

anna said...

Perfect for a city wedding. I would love the 2nd dress for a bridesmaid.

Vestirdeblanco said...

The first dress is perfect for a city hall wedding, I agree with anna. I think the second one is too casual to be used as a bridesmaid dres, sorry. But it would be beautiful for a "meet the parents" day.

style-for-style said...

I love love love this style.
forsure, the first one would be amazing for a country wedding in a field of wild flowers

Wedding Dress said...

Yes, this would make a good bridesmaid dress.