Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Engagement Session - Annapolis, MD


When Jeremiah of stoneblue productions sent over this engagement session, I was truly in awe. Besides the fact that the pictures are amazing and the couple is beautiful - there are three totally unique outfit changes and settings. Rachel and Chris were engaged on May 29th and Rachel is actually Jeremiah's sister! They started the session out in Annapolis because Chris is a graduate of the Naval academy (there really is just something about a man in uniform). If you want to see more from this incredible shoot, head over to stoneblue's blog. Thanks, Jeremiah!








6 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

we're loving the nautical feel

Ale said...

Love the steel feel of the last photo!

Rachel Guelzo said...

As the bride-to-be in the above photos, I speak for my fiance in saying that we feel so blessed to have done this beautiful photoshoot with my extremely talented older brother, Jeremiah. Stone Blue Productions is such an unbelievable studio and I've been drooling over his pictures for years counting down the day until it was my turn for pictures! There is actually one more outfit/background change in this set. I really wanted to create several different looks within our photoshoot to reflect my fiance and my multi-faceted personalities.

Thanks for posting these on your blog -- so exciting!!

Rache

Freck said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! Such an inspiration!

Shelby O'Connell said...

Those are amazing pictures!

gelinlik-modellerim.com said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! Such an inspiration!

http://www.gelinlik-modellerim.com