Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Three Cheers for Participation!

{Image via Junebug Weddings}

If I had the means to send you all some cupcakes, you would each be getting some sugary confections in the mail today (instead you have to pretend by looking at this picture...I said "if"). This week has been so much fun for me because of all the interaction I've had with all you! I am so glad that you're weighing in on the next DIY Series and had no idea you would be so excited about the survival kit giveaway. I always hear from a handful of you each week but to be honest, there are days when I feel like I am talking to myself, just sending posts into the vast unknown. So keep the comments and the emails coming and keep voting on the DIY Series Inspiration Board (I'll leave the voting open until this weekend).

And since I can't give you cupcakes, I will give you a new and improved blog feature. I've added in a "related post" widget which will show up at the end of each post (I haven't figured out how to make it appear in the feed yet, so for now just click over and come visit). If you like a certain post you can click on those links and they will guide you to one that is similar, which will hopefully also have some useful information. So check it out and keep the feedback coming - I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You're not talking to no one, I'm here reading! I love your posts. I'm not usually a commenter, but I thought you would like to know.

Ale said...

Yay for happiness! Your work is not unnoticed :) I love the "related post" section! I find myself needing it more and more on other blogs I follow during my current centerpiece collaboration/creation I'm going through ;)