Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding - Los Angeles, CA


I just know you are all going to love this wedding as much as I do, because it involves all of the following elements: mustaches, kate spade shoes, peonies and whiskey shots at the ceremony. The ever lovely Jordana of Hazelnut Photography is the photographer behind Elda and Tim's wedding, which took place at The Bungalow Club in Los Angeles. This is kind of a long post but there were just too many great images to show you! So grab some coffee and get comfortable because after you're finished with this post you can head over to Jordana's blog to see a few more...
















4 comments:

Shell said...

haha - love the staches! gorgeous wedding!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

cute guy! Love the pink shoes!

Tim Halberg said...

really like all the great details at this wedding!

Elda said...

Wow, I can't believe my little DIY wedding is featured on a blog that I used to read while planning! (It's all due to Jordana's amazing photography, she is brilliant.) I just wanted to thank you for celebrating a less traditional wedding!