Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding - Boise, Idaho

I thought we should ease into Monday morning with this beautiful wedding from Tana Photography. When Tana sent over the images she explained that the wedding took place in the backyard of the couple's new home, that the groom purchased from the lead singer of the 70's rock band Paul Revere and the Raiders. She said the house is eclectic and beautiful and the grounds were like an English garden with fountains, walls of ivy and a piano pool!
Since the location was already so beautiful, Brian and Kathryn kept things simple with some beautiful hydrangea arrangements and pomegranate cosmos (all the ingredients for the perfect party, really). I really love Kathryn's short dress and her simple but extremely beautiful bouqet.
The couple gave out these adorable potted herbs as favors. I love how they are bundled...
You can see more of Tana's beautiful work on her website and her blog. I have the pleasure of looking photos from many different photographers every day and Tana is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks so much for sending this one over, Tana!

2 comments:

katarzyna said...

Tana will be photographing my wedding next year and I am beyond excited! She is truly an amazing photographer and the sweetest lady. I can't wait!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

such a stunning wedding!