Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Picnic, it is!


The poll is officially closed, and the picnic board is the winner for the next series of DIY projects! I will be gathering up my supplies this weekend and you can expect the series to start in the next couple of weeks.

Since so many of you weighed in, I am thinking that I will create projects for all of the top three boards over the coming months. So if the picnic themed projects aren't your thing, they will be followed up with the French Flair theme as well as Mustard & Blue. But with a little imagination all of the projects for each series can be customized to meet your needs - just switch out some fabric and colors to make them your own.

Huge thanks to everyone who voted, left comments, and sent emails. I am glad you're all as excited about the DIY Series as I am!

4 comments:

Kate@ Kids and Cocktails said...

I'm glad you'll be doing all three! Yay!

rodulf said...

During summer hot days, people tend to go out of their house and have some picnic meals along with their family and friends. This would also be a perfect time to take a break from a very busy week.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

looking forward to this!

lovelymorning said...

ooh i can't wait to see Darci. i need ideas for a picnic-y themed shower i'm throwing next month.