Blog has moved, searching new blog...

DIY Series - You Decide

Dearest readers, the time has come to make a decision on the direction of the next DIY Series. I am so happy that you enjoyed the first one as much as I did, and I hope you'll like the next one even more because this time you get to choose the inspiration behind it! Just like last time, I'll be using one of Kathryn's beautiful boards and translating it into some easy and inexpensive projects you can do yourself. So take a look at the five boards below and then participate in the little poll on the upper right corner of the blog to let me know which one is your favorite (all you RSS subscribers, please just click here visit the blog and cast your vote). If you're like me and you like them all, just vote for the one you would like to see made into projects first. Here are the choices:

1. French Flair:
2. Life's A Beach:
3. Mustard and Blue:
4. Backyard Picnic:
5. Let's Get Married:
I will leave the poll open for at least a few days, until there are enough votes to decipher a winner. Thanks for participating!

30 comments:

Kat said...

picnic picnic! voted!

Amanda said...

Well, since my colors are red and white, and I'm doing a backyard picnic...that is what I vote for!

But they are all really lovely, and I'd be happy to see DIY projects for any of them!

Linda said...

Picnic first, then let's get married!

PDX Bride said...

Backyard picnic please!!!!

Jennifer Rochelle said...

backyard picnic. :) that would be the theme for my upcoming wedding.

Chris said...

picnic!

Erin said...

backyard picnic!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mustard and blue

Sarah said...

Back Yard Picnic.

CWDA said...

mustard and blue!!!

Kelly Oshiro said...

I vote for mustard and blue! My current favorite color combo...

nole @ oh so beautiful paper said...

French Flair all the way! I'm completely into the pastel + black/white stripe look right now.

carboniferous said...

Picnic!

J said...

Life's a beach!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

life's a beach please!
i am renewing my vows soon and looking for beach ideas:)

Ale said...

Tough between mustard blue & backyard picnic. But I'll go with Mustard Blue please!! :)

mandalins4 said...

PLEASE do French Flair!!!! Please please please.
i'm doing stripes like those in my wedding :)

magpiesandmagnolias said...

French flair! French flair! French flair!

Stephanie said...

Please do the backyard picnic! We're planning an outdoor fall theme and I have already been using that inspiration board for inspiration. Would love to see the DIY projects you come up with for this! :)

Lauren said...

Backyard Picnic!

Michelle Soden said...

lets get married! for sure!

Kate said...

Let's Get Married!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Backyard picnic!!

delighted heart said...

Backyard Picnic!

Lindsey Z said...

Backyard picnic!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Life's a beach! Love it all!

Kate@ Kids and Cocktails said...

My vote is Mustard and Blue or French Flair...

actually any of them except picnic! It's a great board, but it's been done in SOOO many DIY projects lately. I'd like to see DIY projects that have a little more polished look to them, that would really help the people who aren't having a rustic/down home kind of event, but still need or want to DIY parts of it.

Amy Cloud said...

Picnic oh pretty please!

Andri said...

Red every time! I vote Backyard Picnic

Nicole said...

picnic! it's closest to my upcoming wedding's theme :)