Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Derk's Works

Meet Benjamin Derkin, the photographer behind Derk's Works. I first met Ben when he photographed my cousin's wedding last year and I've been following his work ever since. So, its long overdue that some of his pictures show up on the blog! I think he has such a fresh approach to photography and I can assure you that he is absolutely lovely to work with. And while I don't usually post engagement sessions, I enjoy this one so much that I had to share...Just goes to show that when your photographer excitedly suggests you lie down in the street, or stand in front of an aqua wall, you should listen! Check out more photos from Derk's Works on Ben's site and his blog. And if you are loving his work as much as I do, here is an exciting offer. If you book Derk's Works for your wedding and mention this post, Ben will give you $300 off your package!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Could she be any more gorgeous? Her hair, that dress, her clavicles bulging! Jealous!!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

These are great shots!