Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Simple and Pretty

I would have gladly used any of these cake designs, they are all so simple but strikingly pretty. I used that word over and over again when describing what we wanted our cake - "simple." And I really enjoy that the top four cakes are all monochromatic. That isn't a term that you usually think of when considering wedding cakes, but there is something to be said for an all white cake! You can find more pictures and the sources for each of the cakes from Real Simple.

5 comments:

Angie Wood said...

Cakes are one of my favorite parts of a wedding! I will say there is something very elegant and beautiful about a simple cake. They almost look more expensive! I love the pink one with the 2 big flowers and the black and white one with what looks like lace!

A said...

YES! Thank you for posting these; I'll be bringing a picture of the black and white one to my cake meeting for sure!

Henny @ DLSH said...

Lovely cakes! Especially the yellow and pink ones :)

One Love Photo said...

the top set are so simple yet so beautiful-just lovely! Much tooo pretty to eat!

Wedding Reception said...

I've always liked the silver & white theme.