Blog has moved, searching new blog...

New Series: DIY Projects

When I asked you all to participate in a survey a few months ago, you overwhelmingly voted for more DIY projects to be featured on the blog. And as I always say - give the people what they want! (Okay, I don't always say that, but I might take to yelling it in the streets. You never know). I thought long and hard about it and came down to this - I could scour the Internet for projects that you may or may not have seen already, or I could create my own. Feeling the need to spice things up on the blog a bit, I opted for the latter.

So I am really excited to announce that, not only will next week be entirely dedicated to the first ever With This Ring DIY Series, but I have teamed up with the lovely Kathryn from Snippet & Ink to really up the ante. I am going to be using her already amazing inspiration boards and creating projects around them, to show you how you can translate her inspirational ideas into your own wedding (or party, or shower, or whatever is on your mind). All of the projects will be simple and inexpensive to execute - something you can take and customize to make it your own. And any of the items I actually create in the process, I will give away at the end of it all. It's a win-win situation!

Tune in next week for the very first series, based on the inspiration board you see above. I must admit that I never knew buttons could be so cute until I embarked on this little journey. I am hopeful that you will love it as much as I do! Have a beautiful weekend...

3 comments:

sarah said...

what a great idea! can't wait for the series to begin! :o)

Kelly Oshiro said...

I agree, what a cool idea!

Mrs. Jetplane said...

I'm excited...