Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding - Phoenix, AZ

When Stephanie contacted me to share her wedding photos, I knew that you would all love her color palette. Obviously I am a fan of black & white paired with another bold color and Stephanie did a great job by adding in some red. Stephanie and Tyler were married at the beautiful Stonebridge Manor in Phoenix, Arizona and held their reception there as well. The bridesmaids wore black tea length dresses with white sashes, and carried out the color palette by carrying red bouquets. The boys wore red roses on their black suits.
I adore the way that Stephanie decided to do her hair. If mine would hold anything resembling a curl for longer than 3 seconds, I would have gone for something similar.
I asked Stephanie where she found this cute sign and she said that it is part of the venue! I so appreciate a well thought out space.
Stephanie designed all of the paper products for the wedding by herself. She bought the cardstock from Michaels, download the Scriptina font (the script font used for their names) for free from dafont, and then assembled everything with permanent glue runners.
The sand ceremony vases were purchased at Crate and Barrel - a great example of finding a use for something that isn't necessarily designated for that purpose. This is the large carafe and these are the smaller ones. I've also seen these used for a sand ceremony and they are quite cute as well.When I asked Stephanie about the centerpieces, this is what she had to say "The wedding venue provided the vases and candles. I wanted to do more with it so I bought the polka dot ribbons from Michael's and the red decorative plates from Crate & Barrel's for $3 each (12 tables) and liked them so much that I would use them again for dinner parties! Being deaf myself, I wanted to have centerpieces that weren't too tall and in the way for our guests to communicate with each other, since we had invited our deaf friends. " Thank you for sharing, Stephanie! You can see some more pictures from Stephanie and Tyler's wedding at her blog, Luxe Chandelier. All photos in this post were taken by Fotos by Flint. Want to submit your wedding to be featured on the blog? Just send me an email with the title "Real Wedding."

7 comments:

Chatterberries said...

Thanks for sharing the pics, love their wedding photos. Love the cake design.

By the way nice blog, hope to see more updates from you.

The Wishful Dreamer said...

This wedding is gorgeous. She did a great job on everything!

steph anne said...

Thank you for featuring our wedding on your blog! :) I absolutely love reading your blog (I know I need to comment more and I will)

I loved your wedding pictures! especially the beaded necklace that your bridesmaids wore and all the small details you corporated in your wedding.

Mrs. Jetplane said...

I adore the "LOVE" in champagne glasses. Very cute touch.

Teresa said...

Love the details! The champagne glasses, the DIY paper products. So cool... and that bridal party's got UPS!

Tamela said...

What a beautiful wedding!

ericwa said...

Try going to Naplesweddingcatering.com