Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Pink and Navy

When I asked all of you to respond to the survey a couple of weeks ago, there were some specific requests for inspiration boards. One of them was "pink and navy" which I can't think of any other way than as a preppy affair. This is my first take on the palette, and I have another for you tomorrow that is more of a magenta and navy board. So enjoy this one and come back tomorrow for another one! (The second one involves macaroons as well, just because I can't help myself)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

SO happy to see this post....navy and pink were my wedding colors, too :)

Teresa said...

Wow. They look like they were meant to be together!

JHRME said...

I'm with Teresa, I never would have come up with it on my own, but I love it!

citysage said...

LOVE those little knit ring pillows. I want big ones for my couch (with the rings attached of course ;)

And I adore Paulette macaroons---every time I take a trip into the city I HAVE to stop and stock up!

Melissa said...

Very pretty board!

Lyndsy said...

It looks so fantastic! Love pink and navy together!! Love the feathers especially!