Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Navy and Magenta

As promised, here is another take on yesterday's inspiration board. I think the color scheme works equally as well with a more brilliant shade of pink. And I absolutely love that jcrew bridesmaids dress. I know everyone says that they want a dress that can be worn again, but this one definitely could! I know a friend that bought it to wear as a guest to a wedding this summer. What do you think - do you have a favorite of the two color combinations?

8 comments:

Megan said...

I think I like this board with the more vibrant pink. It seems more casual and laid-back to me, which is the type of wedding I'm planning right now!

Teresa said...

wow... even better!

Kendra said...

I absolutely love shades of pink with navy. This color scheme seems much more lively!

Stacy said...

How perfect are jcrew bridesmaid's dresses!

JHRME said...

While I vote for the lighter pink I still enjoy this one! Love the car driving with the blossoming trees! (Though it makes me sniffle with alergies just looking at it! haha) Also love the JCrew dress! Always fitting!

Eva said...

I love this one! Especially since they are my wedding colors!

Chandra said...

These are our colors for our upcoming August wedding and I love love love this board!

Julia said...

i LOVE that colour combination!!