Blog has moved, searching new blog...

mmmm...cake

I am feeling a little blue, but the promise of some warmer days and (this is going to sound pathetic) pictures of cake usually cheer me up! The Cake Girls continue to produce some of my favorite wedding cakes and it doesn't hurt that we share this lovely windy city. Did you know that they were on the We Channel? I certainly didn't, but you can watch a clip here.
They also make cakes for all sorts of occasions other than weddings. This one is listed in the "bridal" category - some lucky girl got this as her shower cake!

7 comments:

Chere Amie said...

I absolutely ADORE the first one ... such perfect dots.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love the first one, how adorable.

JHRME said...

The top one makes me think of sand! Can you imagine it displayed on a table surrounded by shells?
The last one makes me think of...well...With This Ring!

Alexander Bee said...

I've never seen such amazing wedding cakes!
I'm into wedding bands...
mens wedding bands

Rachel Elizabeth said...

The two square cakes in the middle are just adorable!

Photo Poster Blog said...

The last two are very unique! They're both perfect for special occasions.. I wish I could learn how to decorate some cake... Great post!

Wedding Reception said...

Those look delicious.