Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Engagement Book

Seeing as how I love all things letterpress, I am a fan of Studio on Fire and their beautiful blog. When they wrote about their first ever "engagement book" production last week, I was immediately emailing them to ask if I could share it with all of you. When Craig knew he was ready to propose to Sarah, he turned to Studio on Fire and asked them to create a book of all the love letters they have ever exchanged (that were in email format, naturally). Four years worth of letters were bound into this beautiful book...I am still having trouble getting over how completely lovely and thoughtful this is. Not only did Craig have the forethought to save all these emails, now they have a keepsake that can be poured over for years to come. Can you even imagine getting this as your proposal?The pages were actual sewn into the custom book cover. And Studio on Fire happily confirmed that she said "yes!" You can go here to read the rest of the post and see some additional pictures. I think I speak for everyone when I say - well done, Craig.

10 comments:

Teresa said...

oh.my.god. i have never heard of such a thing, but i am IN LOVE. this is so divine.

Pretty Bride said...

wow... such a cool idea...

Maggie @ Eat, Drink, Marry said...

Craig is pretty much MVP of all Fiances EVER with this one.

Nicole-Lynn said...

WOW! That is awesome! Such a neat idea.

Adrienne said...

How adorable is this?! Love it, Craig rocks!

jessica lynn said...

love love love the work of studio on fire!

Miss G said...

My wonderful husband put together a similar book for my birthday last year! It is such a treasure! Kelly

Ali in LaLa Land said...

is it just me or are you dying to read the book!! haha

Rachel Elizabeth said...

What a truly amazing idea.

Luzel @ iDiY said...

I absolutely love this idea! And OMG, that letterpress, yum!