Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Bridesmaid Dresses?

I was browsing for sale items at Banana Republic this weekend, and couldn't help but think these dresses have bridesmaid potential. They are all under $200, extremely cute, and could be worn again and again. The strapless dress above kind of looks white in this picture but it is actually khaki. I feel like this second one (also in navy) would be universally flattering and has the cutest back: This yellow dress also has a cute back - the straps cross. What do you think?

9 comments:

redframe said...

I'm LOVING the khaki one... so chic. Second one in navy would be super stylish too.

Gabrielle said...

gosh that first dress is gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

x from
summerpicnicwedding.blogspot.com/

aandjblog said...

I really like the pink. It`s so simple

Filipka said...

i love that yellow one! im almost decided that my BMs are gonna wear yellow short dress :) and im gonna definitely wear yellow shoes!

Kisses & Kumquats said...

I love the 1st one!!!!

Shannon said...

loving the first one!

sally said...

Love the first one as well!

Blushing Bride said...

I just love Banana Republic's dresses, they're so classic. Perfect for bridesmaids!
Especially love the yellow dress!
Great find!

-A Blushing Bride

kittyblog said...

Love the yellow one. It is more beautiful!