Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Bakery Bar

I was reminded of the Bakery Bar yesterday and realized that I hadn't posted any of their lovely cakes on the blog before. Not all of these are in their "wedding cake" category but I thought that this strawberry cake was too adorable not to share. When you're looking at bakeries and trying to get an idea for cakes, don't just focus on the pictures of wedding cakes. There are often a lot of great and unique options that have been used for events other than weddings.

If anyone is feeling inspired enough to order up that strawberry cake, you just let me know. And while we're on the subject, if anyone ever needs a friend to attend a cake tasting I am your girl. I am just that kind of friend.

6 comments:

Amanda B. Young said...

Oh these are beautiful! I've never heard of them... but wow. I love the originality of the designs. Like that last one -- that's just stunning!

Erica said...

Aren't you in Chicago? If you were a Portlander, I'd totally drive down and meet you for cake. They are so yummy!

JHRME said...

That strawberry cake is the example of simple country-esque elegance! I like it!

Kisses & Kumquats said...

I love that strawberry cake =) something about strawberries in summertime *sigh * so lovely!

The Wishful Dreamer said...

I LOVE that bird cake! :)

Wedding Reception said...

Those are nice cake decorations.