Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding - Seattle

I have another beautiful wedding for you today from Heather of One Love Photo. Lyndsay and Jason were married on Pier 66 in Seattle, which made an amazing setting. I always love pictures of the dress hanging by itself but this one is packed with even more meaning - Lyndsay's Mom made her dress. I'll just let that sink in for a moment...
I absolutely love the bouquet on that black chair. And the shoes...
The little ones getting ready for their big moments.
I am still not over the fact that her Mom made her dress. Wait until you see the next installment of pictures with a bustle shot. Beautiful work, Lyndsay's Mom!
The girls wore strapless black dresses, I think their faces are so great in this picture.
Come back later this afternoon for some more pictures of Lyndsay and Jason, the reception and of course the all important cake (a black and white one at that).

1 comment:

Courtney said...

How beautiful! I can't believe her mother MADE that dress! Wow. Beautiful photography.