Blog has moved, searching new blog...

India Rose

The founder of India Rose was part of the first design team at Pottery Barn, then went on to design products for Anthropologie, Crate & Barrel, and more. Now she has her own store full of beautiful home furnishings and textiles (I swear this isn't a paid endorsement or something, I just think this store is the coolest).
The majority of their products are really reasonably priced and since I know most of you are in the market for bridesmaids gifts, they have some great ideas. A lot of people (myself included) go with monogrammed tote bags filled with goodies, but what about something like the tote above? It's only $42...fill it with a cute wrap and some of your favorite cosmetics (lip gloss, etc) and you're good to go. And it goes without saying that I adore that black & white clutch.
I feel like stationery is something you normally don't splurge on for yourself, which makes for a great gift. You can get the whole set pictured above (and gift wrapped) for only $39. Lovely!


Maggie @ Eat, Drink, Marry said...

Great find!! I'm loving all the Freedonia linens, too.

Wedding Favors said...

Nice hand bag.