Blog has moved, searching new blog...

The Dress - From Long to Short

Remember the amazing wedding of Beka and Jesse? Beka had a gorgeous long dress that transformed into a short one when it was time for the reception. Hers was a Monique Lhuillier that she had customized so that the bottom two layers could be removed. {Images from the talented Marie Labbancz} I was looking at dresses on Etsy the other day, and look what I found! Etsy seller Hay-Lo Designs takes vintages dresses and fixes them up to make them into unique pieces. This dress is named LuLu:
Same sweetheart neckline, gorgeous layers. I am not sure the layers could be altered in the same way, but its a possibility! And the best part, this dress would be a lot easier on the budget.
If someone snatches it up be sure to let me know, so I can ooh and aah at you.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, oh, ooooooh! These are so fabulous. I'm off to see the rest of the Beka and Jesse pics!

Mary S. said...

What I beautiful dress! Great find!

Surrounded By Boys said...

If I had legs like that brides, I would want to shorten my dress, too! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

wow, this dress is stunning!

plumbing covina said...

Nice wedding gown,where's the wedding ring im so curious.

by: P.jew

perfect bound said...

Genius! I love both versions of the dress. So flirty and fun.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

What an amazing idea!

Wedding Dress said...

I love the back of that dress.