Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Block Party Press

I really enjoy gifts that you wouldn't normally buy for yourself, but are something to be cherished all the same. I was just randomly browsing through etsy last night and came across these adorable magnets from block party press. They come in all different styles and colors, so you could find different styles for each of your bridesmaids (or shower hostesses, readers, etc).
They also offer all sorts of jewelry, pendants, hair pins, and these fantastic cuff links:
I would (wood? hehe) love to see a wedding party decked out in those. Have a lovely weekend - don't forget that you have through Sunday to take part in the survey!

3 comments:

Bridechka said...

Love those cufflinks

Chrissymarie98 said...

Just wanted you to know that I love your blog! & I've added you to my favorite wed-blogs :)

Chrissy-From the Perfect Palette
http://theperfectpalette.blogspot.com/

Wedding Favors said...

Like the antique look.