Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Wedding - Oahu

I am in need of some warm weather thoughts so I know at least some of you must be in the same boat. Heather from One Love Photo was nice enough to send over this wedding that she shot a few months ago in Hawaii...swoon. What I would give to be in Hawaii right now! Amanda and Anthony actually live in Seattle but Amanda is from Oahu and her family still lives there, what better reason does one need to have a wedding on an island?
The church was absolutely gorgeous and was followed by an outdoor reception under multiple tents.
I love how all of these images seem so bright and cheerful (and, shockingly enough, I love the vibrant greens). I really enjoy the little guy in the foreground of this picture, looking on at the wedding party...
The tree in this image really struck me - so beautiful. Come back this afternoon for some more cozy warm pictures of Amanda and Anthony's wedding!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

These shots are gorgeous! OH how I would love to be there now! Warm weather can't come soon enough!

Southern Bride To Be said...

Stunning photos!

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

Nice shots! Got to love photographers who capture weddings awesomely (is that a real word??). Came across your blog today and wanted to say hi :)