Blog has moved, searching new blog...

My Friend Roze

While Roze was attending the Parsons School of Design for sculpture, she simultaneously found a love of jewelry making from her Aunt. After creating her designs as a hobby she has opened up an etsy shop and now offers some really unique and beautiful pieces. I love the colors of the necklace above, but I think that this one might be my favorite:
This ring could make a really unique bridesmaids gift, and since you can pick the stone to include it could also easily suffice as "something blue."
Roze is also making pendants that are cast out of popped bubble wrap - so creative! Check out her etsy shop to see all of her unique offerings.

3 comments:

Southern living at its best... said...

That first necklace is stunning! Love the ring too, cute idea for the bridesmaid gifts.

Once A Bride said...

Love this ring!! Love etsy jewelry designer finds!! Thx.

Lucky Designs said...

So unique! I love that ring.