Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Mel Barlow in Wisconsin

My love for Mel Barlow runs deep...it all started with this amazing and ethereal lake wedding that I've written about here before and you've no doubt seen on many other blogs. Then there is the infamous teal wall wedding that also includes a trip on a ferris wheel. And now, another lake wedding in Wisconsin that has to be my new favorite.
These pictures are beautiful enough to make you wish for rain on your wedding day! There is so much texture and emotion I can hardly stand it...you can feel the mist in the air.
And if that weren't enough, the bride used hydrangeas...sigh. So completely lovely. You can see many more amazing pictures on Mel's blog. And now, I will officially stop gushing.

3 comments:

Chatterberries said...

What a beautiful wedding pictures! How I wish I could get the chance to have this wedding pics also.

Mel said...

Thank you Darci for the amazing comments and feature! They are an incredibly fun loving couple, truly in love and it totally shows in the photos....this is no doubt one of my favorites. xo -mel

One Love Photo said...

Such a beautiful set of dreamy images! Well, done Mel!