Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Lovely...

I love the way that all the new jcrew weddings photos are styled, they make me feel like spring is just around the corner (even though I know it most definitely is not!) I also really love the black and white floor...
I looked for quite awhile for a similar black and white dance floor for our wedding but the few that I did find just weren't in our budget. Among the many sticker shocks of wedding planning, I had no idea that floors could be so expensive. But when you add in the cost of delivery and installation it gets up there!
I am also loving the look of the multiple strands of long pearls with the dress above, and the feathery broach on the dress below. As always, well done jcrew.

9 comments:

Sarah*I'm Over It* said...

I really, REALLY wish I had gone with a J Crew dress when I got married...along with my bridesmaids dresses. That last dress with the feathery-esque strap is gorgeous!

BTW: J Crew is having an extra 30% off sale through 1/28.

jessica lynn said...

those first couple of photos are lovely! i hadn't seen the new j crew ads yet and now i just have to hop over to their site.

Julia said...

Of course, I'm swooning over the pink bridesmaids dresses. You are right...it makes me yearn for Spring!

Lindsay said...

i loveeeee jcrew! I esp love all the strands of pearls! {drooool}

Truly Engaging said...

Fun and playful. I love all the hydrangeas.

Ashley Rose Photography said...

I love love love the styling of the new jcrew too! So chic and i love the feathered broch!

redframe said...

Young fresh simple lovely!

AEO said...

I love J Crew's wedding everything!!! I used their bridesmaid dresses last August, and it was one of the best decisions of the whole darn thing! Excellent customer service, great quality, and the girls loved that I got them 1/2 off on sale!

Wedding Dress said...

jCrew is awesome!