Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Love This Dress

It might be safe to say that (to me, of course) this is one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen. This wedding was shot in Finland, in a national park no less, by the amazingly talented Susan Stripling.
I just can't get over all the lace, the ruffles, so much detail yet it's still so simple. I am probably lucky I didn't come across anything like this while I was dress shopping because it's highly likely I would have taken a second mortgage on the condo to have it. Look at that train!
You can see many more amazing photos of the dress and the wedding on Susan's blog.

8 comments:

April {April Foster Events} said...

adorable dress!

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

Ooh the last shot almost looks like the Parthenon that we have here in Nashville! Love it! :)

Madelyn @ Southern Weddings said...

This dress is so beautiful! I love these images! That last image is my favorite! So beautiful and chic!

Dionne said...

Also, I love the location shots! Lovely!

holly p said...

I agree, that's one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen!

Mrs. Gibbons said...

I am definately getting a shot like this on some fance stairs - it is so glamarous!

Jena Lepitzki said...

WOW!
Such a gorgeous dress. Love it.

Wedding Dress said...

That dress looks fantastic.