Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Lela Rose

One of my new favorite designers is definitely Lela Rose. The silhouettes are so beautifully simple, but the details are just amazing. All of her dresses just seem so fresh to me.
I also really like that the fabrics seem so lush and soft, but the cut of the dresses are so elegant. I think this one is my favorite - the sweetheart neckline (almost universally flattering), the flowers on the front, and the ruffle on the back is perfection.
She also has a line of bridesmaids dresses with Dessy and designed the dresses for all of Laura Bush's bridesmaids. And if that weren't enough, she also has a line of shoes at Payless. I've seen them in the window of the one on Michigan Ave but have never gone in to look up close.
The rumor is that she's also going to create a wedding line for Payless, which should be available at the beginning of this year.

7 comments:

Kristy Goldman said...

Beautiful! I'm on my way to her website!

Kristy
Remember Something Blue
http://remembersomethingblue.blogspot.com

Kristy Goldman said...

Sorry - one more comment! I had actually noted on my future posts list to write about her designs coming up at Payless - I am so excited about them because they're great shoes available to every bride! I noticed you mentioned those so I went ahead and wrote about them today and linked you in my post!

Kristy
Remember Something Blue
http://remembersomethingblue.blogspot.com

Once A Bride said...

I really adore that top-left dress. So simple and understated, yet classy and beautiful.

Kathryn said...

Oh I love these dresses - beautiful!

Globetrottingbride said...

These dresses are great. And I can't wait to see the Payless shoes! What great news.

Mara (the coffee lover) said...

awesome dresses!

Wedding Dress said...

I like the fabric of those dresses in the middle.