Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Karrie Pyke Designs

When I featured the green and gray inspiration board last week I was contacted by Karrie, the lovely bride in the picture that I used from Style Me Pretty. If you haven't followed the link to Karrie and Brian's wedding do so now, it's simply wonderful! I am obviously a huge fan of her color choices but also love that they incorporated silhouettes. It turns out that Karrie owns a design firm and was responsible for creating all the paper goods for her wedding! She was nice enough to pass along these images of her wedding stationery as well as some others in the same color scheme, which I will share next week.You can see more of her work here and come back next week to see more of her designs. Thanks, Karrie!

2 comments:

AN ATLANTA BRIDE said...

that set is too cute!

Wedding Invitations said...

I'm not so sure I like the green. Do they come in blue?